The Big Ring – Handcog Cycling T-Shirt (#BR1001) Black, Blue, White or Grey
A finger print can tell many stories. Most of those stories are to do with one thing…Is cycling your tribe?
The Big Ring T-Shirts
Cycling runs deep in our minds desire and burns in our legs. “mash those pedals hard and turn The Big Ring”
Check our designs we update regularly and use great guest designers to keep the range fresh interesting up to date and cyco-political!
- 100% cotton T-Shirt
- Set in sleeve cut – bike riders cut fitted and trim
- Sturdy ribbed (2x2) crew neck
- The Big Ring Neck label
- The Big Ring lower body tab/logo
- If you follow the advice here you should get your sizing pretty right.
- First thing is that these are what you call a set in sleeve fitted bike riders cut.
- Generally to put simply recommend all customers to go a size up what they would normally take and there is some shrinkage as well which is factored in this size advice.
- If you want baggy cut go 2 sizes up on what you would normally take.
Please note: If you are particular about your fit lay an existing T-shirt that you have and like the fit of, lay it down flat on a bed, measure left to right underneath the arm pits for the chest measurement and then from the top centre of the T-Shirt to the bottom of the T-Shirt for the height measurement. Use the size chart below as guide, some shrinkage is normal with T-Shirts bank on 10% with the current range. (We don’t recommend tumble drying)
- Small – Chest 45cm Height 62cm
- Medium – Chest 47cm Height 65cm
- Large – Chest 50cm Height 68cm
- Extra Large – Chest 53cm Height 71cm
- Double Extra Large – Chest 56cm Height 74cm
Write Your Own Review
|Brands||The Big Ring|